If you don't want to pull your stone out to sharpen your knife halfway through field dressing that elk, this Grizzly Ridge Folding Knife should be your go-to. It's one of the finest knives built by the experts at Benchmade®. Everything about it – from the supremely functional blade length to the handle's perfect balance – is designed to suit the serious outdoorsman. The USA-made S30V steel blade holds a wicked sharp edge, and the action is buttery smooth without a hint of play. Axis lock studs let you open the knife with the flick of thumb. The rubberized grip is a real winner – fits the palm perfectly with a grippy texture to eliminate slippage or spin. Even the color scheme is smart, with eye-catching spots of hunter orange so you won't be kicking yourself about walking off without it.
- Everything you've been hunting for in an outdoorsman's knife
- USA-made S30V high-carbon steel blade holds an exceptionally sharp edge and is mostly maintenance free
- Drop point blade for utility cutting of all kinds
- Dual durometer handle has a distinctive no-slip rubberized grip
- Ambidextrous Axis design lets you open and close the locking blade one-handed
- Tip-up carry with left/right pocket clip
- Hard to lose, thanks to eye-catching orange highlights in the handle
- Overall length, closed: 4⅜". Blade length: 3½")
- Weighs less than 4 oz.
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.