No, it doesn't offer the coverage of its counterpart the Kick Ass Tool Apron (#96701 online). But don’t let the Half Ass Apron's size fool you – it's no slacker when it comes to hauling tools. 10 pockets plus hammer loops up front are intelligently sized to hold fasteners, drivers, drills, carpenter pencils and more, with rubberized mesh in the bottom so sawdust drops through. Made of rugged 1200-denier polyester, plus ripstop 600-denier polyester reinforcements. And it has grommets to hang on 16" center studs. This is one Half Ass that gets the job done right every time!
- Made of abuse-absorbing 1200-denier polyester for tough, dirty tasks
- Waterproof polyurethane backing sheds muck and spray
- 10 pockets in all - including 3 large front compartments, pockets for long-handle tools, plus a hammer side loop
- Mesh-bottom fastener pouches hold a heavy load, but lets debris sift right through
- 60" webbing belt with easy on-off clip attachment, with hook-and-loop storage to keep excess belt length stowed away
- Metal grommets so you can hang it from 16" on center studs for easy access
- Built-in Clip 'n' Pop Dock stores a tape measure, doubles as a bottle opener