So begins Bradford Angier's classic guide to survival in the wilderness. And for more than 30 years, sportsmen, hunters, and camping families have relied on its sage advice to guide them through the woods. The book's 26 clearly written, black and white illustrated chapters are divided into four sections: sustenance, warmth, orientation and safety. Each chapter, each page, in fact, is packed with tips that can save time, energy and even lives. Water-resistant hard cover. 315 pages. 5 1⁄2"W x 9 5⁄8"H. Imported.
- The classic survival guide for over 30 years
- Trusted by sportsmen, hunters and camping families
- 26 clearly written chapters covering sustenance, warmth, orientation and safety
- Useful black-and-white illustrations
- Water-resistant hard cover - carry it in your pack
- 315 pages
- 5-1/2"W x 9-5/8"H