Hydro Flask 32-oz. Wide Mouth Straw Lid Water Bottle
You’ll see well-insulated but bulky thermo bottles all over, which is fine for a tradesman-sized lunch. But when you’re hitting the trail, disappearing into the woods for a week or two or just trying to keep a bit of ice-cold refreshment on hand, the Hydro Flask is the way to go. Its vacuum-insulated, double-wall construction performs as great as almost any thermo bottle you’ll find – it keeps your morning joe piping hot for up to 12 hours, and drinks ice-cold for a full 24. Made of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel that cleans easily and never transfers flavors when you swap from coffee to soda after a quick rinse. High-quality wide mouth cap, too, made of durable plastic with honeycomb insulation and a hinged straw for easy sipping without risking a spill. Drink up!
- Hydro Flask’s TempShield™ double wall vacuum insulation keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours and cold drinks ice-cold for 24 hours
- 18/8 stainless steel construction can handle the knocks of outdoor adventures, cleans easily and never transfers flavors
- 1⅞"-dia. mouth for easy filling
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Includes honeycomb-insulated lid with flip-up straw and finger loop
- Holds 32 fl. oz.; 10¼"H x 3" dia. overall – fits handily in a pack or cup holder