Hydro Flask 32 oz. Wide Mouth Water Bottle
You’ll see well-insulated but bulky thermo bottles all over, which is fine for a tradesman-sized lunch. But when you’re hitting the trail, disappearing into the woods for a week or two, or just trying to keep a bit of ice-cold refreshment on hand, the Hydro Flask is the way to go. Its vacuum-insulated, double-wall construction performs as great as almost any thermo bottle you’ll find – it keeps your morning joe piping hot for up to 12 hours, and drinks ice-cold for a full 24. Made of high-quality 18/8 stainless steel that cleans easily and never transfers flavors when you swap from coffee to soda after a quick rinse. High-quality cap, too, made of durable plastic with honeycomb insulation and a pivoting handle that easily clips to a carabiner. Plus the mouth is almost 2” wide, perfect for quenching your big honkin’ thirst.
- Hydro Flask’s TempShield™ double wall vacuum insulation keeps hot drinks hot for 12 hours and cold drinks ice-cold for 24 hours
- 18/8 stainless steel construction can handle the knocks of outdoor adventures, cleans easily and never transfers flavors
- 1-7/8" dia. mouth for easy filling and high-capacity hydration (that is: faster swilling!)
- BPA- and phthalate-free
- Includes honeycomb-insulated screw cap with built-in handle
- Holds 32 fl. oz.; 10-1/5"H x 3-3/5" dia. overall