iOnBoost V10 Torque
It doesn’t take much of a jump-start to get the hamster wheel turning in a 4-cylinder engine. But it’s another challenge entirely to generate enough torque to fire up the heavy-duty engine under the hood of your pickup or service van. That’s when you’ll be glad you have the iOnBoost V10 Torque Jump Starter on board. Although it weighs a mere 1 pound and fits in most glove boxes, it produces a whopping 1,000 peak amps and 500 cranking amps – enough to fire up a 7.8L V10 or 6.7L diesel engine! Better yet, it’s built with over-charge, over-voltage and reverse polarity protection; there’s even a red light and tone that warn you if the cables are connected incorrectly. And when it’s not performing a roadside rescue, iOnBoostV10 can power up your phone, flashlight, fan and more with a 12-volt DC socket plus 2 USB ports. Feel the power!
- Pint-sized jump starter has the power to fire up a 7.8L V10 or 6.7L diesel!
- 1,000 peak amps and 500 cranking amps – far outpowers most similar-sized models
- 12-volt DC socket plus 2 USB power ports (QC 3.0 and 2.5) charges a smartphone, walkie-talkie, fan, lights, more
- Built-in over-charge, over-voltage, reverse polarity and anti-spark (short circuit) protections
- Red warning light and tone alert you if cables are connected incorrectly; green light signals it’s good to go
- LED flashlight with steady beam, strobe and SOS modes
- Rechargeable 4S lithium-ion battery with 5-bar LED status indicator
- Includes semi-rigid case, 12V adapter and charging cord
- 7"L x 3 ¼"W x 1¼"D; weighs just 1.1 lb.