Kantsune Japanese Knife
If the world wasn’t already familiar with minimalist Japanese design, you might mistake this as a simple knife. That chisel tip would look a bit plain, and not like the SK4 carbon steel that it is – which will out-cut and outlast stainless blades multiple times the cost. You might overlook the wooden handle and sheath, not seeing the crafted wild cherry wood for what it is. Thankfully, you Duluth guys know a fine tool when you see it! So grab one of these Kanetsune Knives and use it well. You'll have a tough time finding a more perfect blend of form and function.
- Traditional Japanese kiridashi style knife with great all-round utility
- Great for gardeners, working guys, knife collectors, or just stashing in your tackle box
- SK4 carbon steel chisel ground blade holds a sharper edge than traditional stainless, resharpens with ease
- Wild cherry wood handle and sheath
- 1-5/8" L blade, 6-1/2" L overall in sheath