Sure, it’s compact, but there’s nothing delicate about this kick-butt cleaver. It’ll split ribs and slab out a backstrap for the grill, or dice onions and slice cukes for your salad. The 1"-deep 8Cr13MoV stainless steel blade combines finesse and durability, not to mention easy re-sharpening. A G10 front handle scale and deep choil give you a secure grip, and gimping at the tip and base of the blade spine lets you maneuver with comfortable precision. Kershaw’s time-proven SpeedSafe™ assisted opening lets you whip out and close the blade one-handed. Plus the knife folds down to just 4⅜" long with a reversible clip for convenient pocket carry. Any way you slice it, the Bracket Knife is a clever improvement on the cleaver.
- Rust-resistant 3⅜" 8Cr13MoV takes a sharp edge and is easy to re-sharpen; steel stonewashed finish hides use scratches
- Weather-impervious G10 glass-filled nylon front handle scale gives a sure grip; stainless steel back
- SpeedSafe™ assisted opening with flipper deploys blade with a finger flick
- Large choil for secure grip
- Frame lock
- Lanyard hole plus reversible deep-carry pocket clip
- 4⅜" closed length; 7¾" overall length