Kershaw Dividend Knife Doubles Down on Every Cut
The Kershaw Dividend Knife pays you back in striking looks and stout sharpness that’s built to last. The classic drop point blade shape holds up to loads of use and abuse, and Kershaw’s own Composite Blade Technology joins two types of high-quality steel together for a combo that looks as tough as it wears. On the spine, sturdy Bohler N690 resists corrosion thanks to its stainless steel-like properties. On the cutting edge, CPM D2 delivers impressive wear resistance, ensuring your razor-sharp edge holds up over time. The result of this meticulous craftsmanship? A trusty, durable and super sharp knife that’s worthy of being your go-to EDC to years to come.
- Composite Blade Technology joins hard, corrosion resistant N690 with edge-holding D2
- Light and tough aluminum handle with a liner lock
- Quick one-handed opening with SpeedSafe® flipper
- 4-position deep-carry clip (right/left; tip-up/down)
- 3” blade; 4-1/4” closed; 7-1/4” overall; weighs 2.8 oz
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.