Kershaw Natrix Copper XL Knife
This hefty Kershaw Natrix Copper XL Knife is equal parts handsome and functional. Cut and slice through almost anything with the tough D2 steel drop point blade that flips open in a flash and stays deployed thanks to a sub-frame lock. The beefy, ergonomic handle gives you a good stable grip, and it’s crafted of real copper. Over time, it’ll develop a patina, transforming the handle’s finish into something truly unique. Clip it onto your pocket for a trusty daily knife that looks and cuts sharp.
- Bigger blade and handle for those who prefer working with larger knives
- Ergonomic genuine copper handle patinas over time for a one-of-a-kind finish
- Drop point blade crafted of tough D2 steel for wear resistance and edge retention
- Sub-frame lock for secure deployment; opens easy with a flipper
- Reversible deep carry pocket clip (tip-up; right/left)
- 3-1/2” blade; 5” handle; 8-3/4” overall; weighs 8.6 oz.