Kids' Buck Naked Boxer Briefs
Color: Dark Cobalt/Classic Red
Now little guys can experience underwear that feels even better than going bare. Just like Dad’s version, our kids’-sized boxer briefs are silky-smooth with built-in stretch for freedom while catching bugs, climbing trees and building forts. Plus, they wick moisture from skin far more efficiently than any cotton skivvies, and the bulk-free waistband is brushed inside for chafe-free comfort. Isn’t it time you let your kids go Buck Naked?
- Two-pack. Deep Hunter & Graphite, or Dark Cobalt & Classic Red
- 93% nylon/7% spandex knit feels smoother, stretchier, more kid-friendly than standard skivvies
- Never soggy or clingy – moisture-wicking action means no more undies in a bunch!
- Crouch Gusset® and 3-panel back construction provide a better fit for little bodies
- Soft brushed waistband and printed label never chafe kids’ tender skin