As tough as tradesmen are on their jeans, we know kids who can blow out the knees of their jeans in weeks, even days, of belly crawling, tree climbing and sandbox play. But building jeans tougher meant making them stiff and restrictive – until we applied a dose of Duluth ingenuity. The result: Kids’ Double Flex Jeans that resist rips and fend off abrasion far better than conventional cotton jeans. Yet despite all that durability, they bend lengthwise and widthwise to free kids up for full-on fun. We’ve even added our exclusive Crouch Gusset for comfort in the crouch. If you’ve got an active kid who pulverizes ordinary pants, grab Double Flex Jeans on the double!
- 2X the flex AND 2x the strength! Durable denim stretches widthwise AND lengthwise
- 11.5-oz. 70% cotton/20% polyester/9% rayon/1% spandex fabric outlasts pure cotton
- Hidden Crouch Gusset® for more comfort crouching low or scampering up the monkey bars
- Adjustable waistband with hidden elastic button tabs to accommodate growth spurts
- Classic 5-pocket styling with strong double-stitched seams
- Fray-fighting DuluthFlex® Fire Hose® canvas inside waistband and bottom hems