Lightweight Adjustable Face Mask
Duluth’s Buck Naked™ Underwear has earned thousands of 5-star reviews for its better-than-bare comfort. And now you can get that same nearly naked breathability and freedom in a germ-fighting face mask. The poly/spandex shell is sturdy, lightweight and extremely stretchy – lets you talk, yawn and go about your business without feeling muzzled. Inside, the wicking Buck Naked fabric liner feels silky-smooth and has an antimicrobial finish. The flexible nose wire and adjustable elastic ear loops let you customize the fit to your one-of-a-kind face.
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness or the spread of viruses.
- The only mask that feels Buck Naked!
- Tightly woven 88% polyester/12% spandex shell flexes freely for jaw-dropping comfort
- 93% nylon/7% spandex Buck Naked® fabric lining feels silky-smooth, breathable – almost like wearing nothing at all!
- Specially treated for odor-stopping and wicking action
- Adjustable ear loops for a chafe-free fit
- Flexible nose wire prevents blow-back
- Printed Duluth logo
- Machine washable and reusable
- Note: Not N95 respirator. Not for medical use.