Makers Fire Hose Apron
Slipping into your creator’s apron should signal your brain that it’s time to cut loose and play. But that can’t happen when you’re wearing an apron that’s a literal pain in the neck. No more! Instead of a gouging neckband or floppy straps, we’ve built our Makers Fire Hose® Apron with the same comfortable criss-cross strap configuration as our best-selling overalls. Rugged one-piece metal buckles and stay-put sliders let you adjust the fit exactly to your liking. Better yet, the tough 11.5-oz. Fire Hose® cotton canvas withstands intense abrasion and the inevitable “oopses” of the creative process. Nine pockets plus a hammer loop and tool clip keep essentials at your fingertips – at the ready to keep the creative flow going!
- At last – a heavy-duty apron as comfortable as your favorite overalls!
- Criss-cross straps with stay-put sliders adjust to distribute weight, prevent pressure points
- Rugged metal hardware stands up to hard use
- Ties in back to customize the fit
- 11.5-oz. 100% cotton Fire Hose® canvas resists pokes, rips and intense abrasion
- FendOff Finish® fabric treatment sheds stubborn stains – even ground-in grime, oil and grease
- Front slit gives your legs more liberty as you bend and crouch
- Chest pocket plus multi-pocket pouch with 8 more pockets for notepad, carpenter pencil, utility knife, more
- Hammer loop and tool clip for fast, fumble-free tool retrieval
- 32" center front length; 30"W at bottom