Mechanix Wear Durahog Insulated Work Gloves by Duluth
Why are warm gloves – even supposedly tough winter work gloves – so blasted wimpy? Within just a day or two, they’re worn to shreds and your hardworking hands are left out in the cold. Enough already! To solve the problem, we’ve teamed up with Mechanix Wear®, trusted by millions for their leading-edge materials and rigorous testing standards. The result? Remarkably tough gloves that really bring the heat. The flexible, moisture-resistant soft shell is reinforced at knuckles, palms and fingers with Durahide® leather – a material so tough it passes a 10,000-cycle abrasion durability test that leaves lesser gloves in tatters. Inside, a plush fleece lining adds warmth without bulk. They’re even touchscreen-capable so you can click and swipe without frosting your fingertips. Grab a pair to handle all the tree-felling, lumber-ripping, snowplow-repairing work ahead.
- Flexible soft shell exterior reinforced with highly durable Durahide™ leather in abrasion-prone areas
- Plush 100% polyester fleece lining for bulk-free, dextrous warmth
- Durahide leather palm rated for level 5 abrasion resistance in a 10,000-cycle torture test
- Touchscreen-capable index finger lets you click and swipe in warm comfort
- Double-stitched finger and thumbs to prevent blowouts
- Adjustable hook-and-loop closure snugs out sawdust, grime and snow