Men's 40 Grit Flex Twill Standard Fit Carpenter Pants
Color: Smoky Gray
Life can get complicated. When it does? That’s the time to get back to basics and celebrate simple. Carpenter Pants built for making or repairing things. Pants you can wear on your legs while working. Flex Twill Carpenter Pants move and flex when you do. You get pockets and a hammer loop. These are good solid pants built basic and that’s a good thing.
- 8.5-oz. 58% cotton/40% polyester/2% spandex flex twill fabric
- Hammer loop and utility pocket
- 5 pockets total, capable of carrying things
- Durable black nylon key holder double belt loop at right side waist
- 1/2"-wide belt loops
- Standard Fit – trimmer than our relaxed fit. Sits just under the waist, with a straight cut through the hip and thigh.