Men's 40 Grit Insulated Bomber
Bomber jackets were originally made with two goals in mind. Keep pilots warm in high altitudes and ditch the weight of leather-and-wool that was used before. The job was accomplished with modern lightweight materials, but when bomber jackets became popular on the ground the leather came back. But not here. The 40 Grit Insulated Bomber is made to work, in a durable 9.9-oz. cotton, with a high-contrast orange polyester lining quilted with polyester insulation. Utility chest pockets hold pens and tools. Rib cuffs, collar and waist keep out cold. Whether or not you’re jetting through the skies, the 40 Grit Bomber has what you need to cut the chill. And at a damn good price.
- Durable 9.9-oz. 100% cotton twill with quilted insulated polyester lining
- 7 pockets include pen sleeves, snap-close handwarmer pockets, utility chest pocket plus one pocket inside
- Rib collar, hem and cuffs keep out cold, hold their shape over time
- Durable back locker loop for easy hangups in your work locker
- Metal rivets at pressure points for more durability
- Standard Fit – right between Slim Fit and Relaxed Fit for comfortable, everyday wear