Men's 7-Year Heavyweight Merino Boot Socks
7-Year Heavyweight Wool Socks last 7X longer than standard socks
All those other performance socks you've tried? Forget 'em. 7-Year Socks fight fatigue, control temperature and manage moisture like no socks you've ever experienced. Soft, insulating Merino wool makes 'em plenty warm, and we've added high-tech fibers to absorb shock, wick away sweat and even fend off blisters. (A must for work boots.) The biggest deal? We put 'em through abrasion testing and they lasted 7x longer than the nearest competitors. They're unhole-y durable!
- Made for comfort, built to last – these socks withstand 7x more abrasion than the next closest competitor
- Designed for serious work – with Duluth Trading's exclusive Blueprint Fit performance features
- Merino wool feels soft, holds heat and naturally regulates temperature
- Moisture-wicking Tencel® is ultra-smooth, yet has the highest tenacity of any natural fiber
- Friction-fighting NanoGlide® nylon disperses moisture and dramatically reduces drying time
- Made of a Merino wool/Tencel® rayon/nylon/NanoGlide® nylon/spandex blend
- Mid-calf height
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.