Agile as a puma and perfectly adapted to any winter environment or activity! Because we don't want you to fall prey to puffy coats that don’t breathe, overheat when active or fall apart at the first sign of work. Our Agiloft™ Jacket is durable, highly flexible 90% nylon/10% spandex fabric with Agiloft performance 100% polyester insulation. It’s lightweight, warm, moisture-wicking and breathable for high activity plus treated for water resistance so mist beads up, rolls off. Discontinuous quilting and a free-moving cut ensure you can move like a mountain lion. “The insulation-to-weight ratio of this jacket is amazing,” says contractor Jerry of our Alaskan Trades Panel. “A great throw-on layer for everything,” agrees Kevin, a USAF civilian IT specialist. So go ahead, sink your teeth into the nearest cold day, and go wild in any weather.
- Durable, highly flexible and water-resistant 90% nylon/10% spandex shell
- Agiloft 80-gram 100% polyester insulation in body is light, warm, moisture-wicking; 60-gram insulation in hood and sleeves
- Discontinuous quilting gives you freedom to move like a puma
- Better-fitting, insulated 3-piece hood
- Binding at collar, cuff and hem
- 3 secure zip pockets hold gear when you're away from your lair