Let Adventure Rip. Not Your Pants.
Go ahead, run rampant through snagging branches and rough-edged rocks. Lightweight Access Point Joggers combine the jaw-dropping endurance and exceptional flex so critical on rigorous through-hikes and killer hill climbs. Better yet, the UPF 50 fabric wicks sweat from skin and dries quick to avoid the clinging and chafing that plague so many pants. A hidden Crouch Gusset adds easy-moving freedom at critical pinch points. And 5 pockets give you ample places to stash trail mix, pocketknife, phone and fire starter kit. Everything you need to tear it up out there without tearing your pants.
- Lightweight, free-flexing 95% nylon/5% spandex ripstop fabric tenaciously fights snags, tears and wear
- Wicks sweat to fabric surface for quick-dry comfort
- UPF 50 fabric blocks the burn
- Crouch Gusset® for maxed-out freedom of movement
- Elasticized drawcord waistband with functional front fly
- Tapered legs with elastic cuffs
- 5 pockets, including a wallet-securing zippered back pocket
- Standard Fit