Alopex Base Layer Mock: Evolved to Thrive in Arctic Cold
The cunning Arctic Fox (scientific name, Alopex Lagopus) grows a cozy fur coat to fend off cold. You don't have that luxury, but you can take shelter in something even better: Alopex Base Layer Mock. They're as agile and resilient as their namesake, in body-hugging 77% polyester/23% spandex knit that traps body heat, wicks moisture and fights stink. It's smooth, stretchy and quite supportive – never bunches or binds under layers. And we've loaded it with functional features you won't find anywhere else, like stretchy side panels and Reach Gussets™ for freedom as vast as the Alaskan frontier, forward shoulder seams for chafe-free carrying and a mock neck to keep the teeth of the wind away from your throat. When you can't hibernate through an Alaskan winter, out-fox the meanest season with Alopex.
- Performance base layer mock is built for Arctic extremes
- Extremely stretchy, smooth-to-the-touch 77% polyester/23% spandex insulates without bulk
- Wicks moisture and fights stink – essential features on a lengthy backcountry stint
- Body-hugging fit won't bunch or chafe, feels supportive
- Side panels and Reach Gussets™ for freedom as vast as the tundra
- Mock neck for more warming coverage than a traditional crew