Men's AKHG Blackburn Pullover Hoodie with Gaiter
Color: Carbon Gray
Alaska’s microclimates already give weathermen heartburn, but get close to Mount Blackburn – the Wrangell mountains’ highest peak – and all bets are off. Glaciers, valleys, lakes and shifting winds mean a good set of layers is the only way to come prepared. Blackburn mid-layers make the versatile, ready-for-anything core of the rest of your kit. That’s because they offer exceptional wicking and enough warmth to keep you comfortable under a heavy shell or on their own in “everyday Alaskan chill” kind of weather. The hoodie comes with a better-fitting 3-piece hood plus a built-in face gaiter to protect you from icy winds. And the body fabric is made of recycled performance polyester – something welcome to anyone who loves a stretch of pristine wilderness and wants to keep it that way.
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness or the spread of viruses.
- Excellent mid-layer performance doubles as a grab-it-by-habit hoodie
- Midweight performance polyester fleece wicks and evaporates sweat from first layers
- Made from recycled polyester fabric to go a bit easier on the wild
- 3-piece adjustable hood plus built-in face gaiter to defend your mug from whipping winds
- Odor-fighting finish keeps comrades from “picking up your scent” downwind
- Side pockets plus bulk-free chest pocket to stow your phone
- Standard Fit – right between Relaxed and Trim Slim – for comfortable, everyday wear