Yup. We Ruggedized Sweats.
In the wild, what you see isn’t always what you get (triple check that morel ID) – and sometimes that works in your favor. For instance, these regular-looking sweats are much tougher than they look. AKHG Crosshaul™ Cotton Sweatpants are made of pure soft cotton fabric, but they’re treated with TOUGH COTTON™, a finish that reinforces the fabric to make it 3x more abrasion-resistant than normal. You get sweats that are soft, breathable, and wear like armor—a trifecta that handles both scrambling through brush and roasting marshmallows in stride. Jogger-style tapered legs with elastic cuffs reduce bulk and the likelihood of gathering burrs and hitchhikers around your ankles.
TOUGH COTTON™ is a registered trademark of Cotton Incorporated.
- Strong meets soft in intensely enduring sweats with the comfort of pure cotton
- Advanced TOUGH COTTON™ finish is 3x more abrasion resistant than untreated cotton
- Two front slash pockets plus a back welt pocket for hands and gear
- UPF 40 sun protection built into the fabric
- Elasticized waistband with drawcord
- Tapered legs with elasticized cuffs for less bulk
- 11.2-oz. 100% cotton
- Standard Fit