Men's AKHG King Crab Hoodie
Color: Black Heather
The Bering Sea doesn’t extend much welcome to crabbers – and that’s before you take into account the scrapes, wear and tear on the equipment they use. The King Crab Fleece Hoodie is built to shrug off sharp edges and the occasional hook so anglers can focus on snagging something else. With a back-adjustable 3-piece hood and built-in face gaiter to defend you from winds whipping across the ocean. And ribbed cuffs and hem block drafts and retain their shape through long grueling fishing seasons. Whether you’re angling for dinner or a record haul and a payday, grab an all-rounder fleece built to handle the rougher side of the task at hand.
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness or the spread of viruses.
- Anti-snag 9.3-oz. polyester fleece shrugs off sharp corners, thick bramble and the occasional stray fish hook
- Waterflect® DWR finish sheds water – mist, light rain and ocean spray roll right off
- Reach Gussets™ for ease in every cast
- 3-piece hood adjusts at back for a secure fit
- Built-in face gaiter so you can mask up when cold winds are whipping
- Large zippered hand pockets keep equipment secure