Get a Better Handle on Hot Jobs
Even in summer, not a day goes by when you aren’t getting your hands on some project or another. Which is why you could use a pair of these in your truck’s glove box – maybe a few more in the garage or gear shed. They’re lightweight, high dexterity and breathe better than leather chore gloves for summer work, all without sacrificing durability. Abrasion-resistant AX Suede palms shrug off punishment and offer a sure grip whether you’re slinging cinder blocks or lugging lumber for a deer blind. Flexible cuff and back of hand to fight fatigue as well as pull on/off easily. And for real knuckle-busting tasks, we put a hit of neoprene padding on the back to soften the blow.
- Lightweight but heavy on durability, with abrasion-resistant palm and fingers
- Polyester AX Suede on palms and fingers shrugs off abrasion, offers a solid grip
- Nylon/spandex back of hand and fourchettes flex to fight fatigue
- 3mm neoprene foam knuckle protection
- Stretch elastic cuff for easy on and off