Oh, Go Jump in a Lake.
With nylon fabric that dries fast after a dip, AKHG Lost Lake shorts are made to seamlessly transition from land to lake and back. And when you're not in the water, the shorts will wick sweat with ease and ward off the sun’s searing rays with UPF 50+ protection. Plus, they’re snag resistant to keep you from getting caught up in underbrush and brambles. Talk about a hot-day hiking essential. Fashioned with a Crouch Gusset®, an adjustable waistband and four total pockets, you can’t ask for much more when you’re out in the wild. Grab a pair and head for your favorite waterhole.
- Versatile hiking shorts double as swim trunks
- Nylon/spandex weave wicks sweat and dries fast after a dip
- Anti-snag fabric travels through brush unscathed
- Made of 39% recycled nylon to go easier on the wild
- UPF 50+ protection keeps your skin from sizzling in the sunshine
- Crouch Gusset® plus 3% spandex in the weave maximizes freedom of movement
- Snap front with functional fly plus internal drawcord for easy adjustments
- 4 total pockets – including a secured-zip front pocket and secured-zip back pocket
- 10" inseam
- Standard Fit