A Shirt That Knows No Off Season
For a good chunk of Alaska, time not spent outdoors is spent preparing for the next venture into it. Which means even with 24 hours of sun in warmer months, there’s precious little daylight to waste. The Midnight Sun™ Shirt was made to hold up through that round-the-clock pace – and hold up in any season. At just 4.6 oz., the fabric is lightweight yet resilient and brushed soft like flannel. Made of a 90% polyester/10% wool blend that feels right on a frosty morning as well as when the sun is beating down late in the day. Wicks sweat whether you’re hustling through a long shift or pushing along an extra stretch of a trail. There’ll be time enough to hibernate once winter comes. So pull on a Midnight Sun Shirt and make every last ray of the day count.
- Designed for days that start with a chill and end in sweat territory
- Poly/wool blend is soft and brushed like flannel yet comfortable year-round
- Wicking fabric finish pulls away sweat and evaporates it
- Reach Gussets® give you space to reach high
- Glasses chamois cleans sunglasses or cell phone screen
- Untucked length looks presentable when you go tails out
Fit + Sizing
- Standard Fit
Fabrication + Care
- 90% polyester/10% wool
- Weighs: 12 oz. for size Large. Weight will vary by size.
- Machine wash