Men's AKHG Prudhoe Bay Bib Overalls
- Size: XLG
- Inseam: 032
More than 20,000 hearty souls work the winters up in Prudhoe Bay, where the Ice Road passes through Coldfoot and Deadhorse. Prudhoe Bay Bibs are as tough and resilient as they are. The lightweight, flat-faced, water-shedding shell borrows technology from bonded fleece athletic gear. But this is no "soft shell" fabric. It's Alaskan Hardgear® performance workwear made of heavy-duty, abrasion-resistant woven nylon twill, with ripstop reinforcements at key wear areas including knees, back pockets, storm flap and cuffs. The shell is bonded to 100% polyester high pile sherpa fleece for comfort and warmth. Guaranteed to deliver extreme wind and water resistance, warmth and durability without the weight. Side leg zipper zips to the thighs. Diamond Crouch Gusset gives you ultimate freedom to crouch and move, and there's a kneepad insert option when things get down and dirty. Includes storm flap and snaps to seal out snow, 8 pockets including hammer and utility pockets, 2 flat utility loops, boot scuffs at leg openings, metal shank buttons and riveted construction throughout.
- Heavy-duty 405-gram fabric is rugged nylon twill bonded to high-pile polyester sherpa fleece
- Flat-faced woven outer shell with water-resistant finish blocks wind, sheds rain, sleet and snow
- Extreme abrasion-resistance without the weight – Alaska tough!
- Ripstop nylon reinforcements at knees, pockets, storm flap and cuffs
- Comfortable, adjustable stretch elastic straps fasten with gunmetal shank buttons
- Storm flap and snaps seal out snow and rain at zipper
- Diamond Crouch Gusset® prevents crowding in the crouch
- Double knees with space for knee pads (not included)
- Extra long side leg zips for easy on/off over work pants and boots
- Boot scuffs prevent fraying at ankles
- 8 pockets including hammer and utility pockets, cell phone pocket inside side pocket
- 2 flat utility loops