Some Natural Wonders Are Worn
You don’t need to be standing in the middle of a thicket to find bamboo amazing. The woody grass grows more than an inch an hour, making it a renewable resource that fuels everything from construction to dinner (you’ve had the shoots) to modern performance fabrics. Case in point on that last item: this Renew Bamboo Hoodie. Turn bamboo into performance rayon and you get a sweat-wicking, sun-blocking fabric that’s far more functional on the trail than cotton but maintains the supreme softness. Honest truth, you’ve felt nothing like this. We blended it with recycled polyester and spandex to enhance the wicking power and keep it moving freely as you wander the wild. And it fights the burn on all-day forays, with UPF 50+ performance plus a 3-piece hood and long sleeves for more coverage. You’ll find it only natural to throw it on any time you head out.
- Breathable rayon fabric blend wicks sweat and is all-day-comfort kind of soft
- Made of 58% rayon made from bamboo/38% recycled polyester/4% spandex
- Sun-fighting UPF 50+ protection to block the burn
- Adjustable 3-piece hood plus long sleeves to protect more of your hide from the beating sun
- Reach Gussets™ extend your reach in the field
- Standard Fit