Men's AKHG Suspenders
Color: Major Green Camo
Belts are the go-to standard, but any honest wearer can tell you they aren’t ideal. Belt don’t care if you’re standing or sitting, leaning or bending, or what you ate for lunch. Go the wrong angle or eat the wrong dessert, and a buckle is digging into your gut. Which is all to say, suspenders are getting their due attention again and have advanced quite a bit along the way. Like this set: it’s made with comfortable, flexible nylon straps with a more flexible system to properly attach them to your pants. The built-in finger clips give a secure grip without marring waist fabric, but if you’re more a button suspender guy, a clever connector easily converts them to 8-point leather tabs that secure to buttons should you be so inclined. In a camo pattern that matches your other Alaskan Hardgear outerwear and shirts, trimmed off in a professional matte black. So cut the suspense, grab a set, and let your belt retire to a permanent spot on a peg in your closet.
- Comfortable support that can make both an old fur trapper and a modern trade pro proud
- Attaches either via button tabs or metal finger clips – and convertible from one to the other
- Leather button fasteners and matte black trim
- Camo pattern 2”-wide nylon straps won’t sag out over time
- Fits heights up to 6’0”
- Leather back patch with embossed Alaskan Hardgear logo
- Made in USA. Some components may be imported.