Men's AKHG Trapline Flannel Relaxed Fit Shirt Jac
Stands Up to Everything But Wisecracks
You might want to think twice before calling this shirt jac “soft”. The cut is based on a classic jac style that was common for fur trappers to wear. And yes, the brushed flannel is as comfortable as any you’ve ever worn. But the Trapline Shirt Jac is built for the hesitate-and-you’ll-fall-behind pace of today’s jobsite, with 42% polyester blended into the cotton fabric for harder wear. Packs 9 total pockets, with fleece handwarmer pockets, an internal pocket for your phone or ID, plus oversized front pockets that swallow bulky tools and gear. And it’s treated with a water-repellent finish, so you can keep up the hustle under any conditions.
- A more rugged kind of flannel for jobs that don’t have time to treat gear with kid gloves
- Brushed 8.46-oz. 58% cotton/42% polyester construction makes an exterior that feels soft, handles hard wear
- Quilted nylon lining plus polyester insulation for an extra hit of warmth
- Water-repellent fabric treatment sheds spills, mist and light rain
- Reach Gussets™ give the reach to grapple with any task
- 9 total pockets – including fleece handwarmer pockets plus cavernous front pockets
- Snap front for easy on/off, plus snap adjustable wrist and pocket closure
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.