Men's AKHG Wildwick Short Sleeve Crew
Once the peninsula thaws, it’s a glory to get out into the wild and stomp the riverbanks of the Kenai. But the payoff comes after all the sweat-work of getting there – and it’s a toll measured best in buckets. Send the sweat packing and bulldoze through brush with a Wildwick Shirt. The gridded fabric feels substantial without weighing you down, pulls away moisture without clinging to your torso. Made with flatlock seams so you can layer up chafe-free to get moving in the brisk morning air. It’s just the thing you need to work up a steam in the wilderness and still look civilized once you finally make your way back.
- 5.4-oz. 100% polyester construction powerfully pulls away sweat and evaporates it fast
- Textured grid fabric maxes out the comfort factor
- Armpit Gussets give you room to reach, haul or tow boats ashore
- Chafing-free flatlock seams layer better, cut down on bulk
- Reflective label at hem keeps you visible
- Standard Fit – smack dab between roomy Relaxed Fit and slim-but-not-tight Trim Fit