The sun’s shining, the thermometer is finally in a respectable range. But the wind? It’ll chill you to the bone – unless you’re wearing this. The Barter Island jacket is built to carry you through deceptively pleasant days, in a windproof nylon/spandex shell with Armpit Gussets so it effortlessly moves with you clambering over recently thawed terrain. Zip-close pockets keep your gear in place on un-secure ground. Three-piece hood lays flat, adjusts with hidden toggles to seal out wicked gusts. You may not be able to see how biting the wind is, but you can plan for it by putting on a Barter Island Jacket.
- 100% windproof and water resistant to defend against unpredictable shifts in the weather
- 88% nylon/12% spandex shell for wind-stopping, effortless range of motion
- Armpit Gussets let you reach high and stretch far
- 3-piece hood with toggle-adjust drawcord for a head-hugging fit
- Adjustable cuffs stop water from soaking your sleeves
- Mist and light rain bead up, roll off the Waterflect™ DWR fabric finish
- 3 zip-close pockets keep gear secure