With a swipe of its paw, a grizzly can rip tree bark to ribbons up to 12 feet overhead, leaving one of nature’s most intimidating signposts: the bearscrape. That show of strength and shredding claws is inspiration for our own BearScrape Jersey – an indomitable new fabric that resists the snags of thorns, nails, razorous rocks and raw-edged metal. Better yet, the 100% polyester fabric wicks sweat from skin and provides UPF 40 sunburn protection – plus it's treated with a Polygiene® antimicrobial finish to squelch stink. It'll handle thorny situations that standard jersey simply can’t bear.
- Snag-resistant 100% polyester jersey is unfazed by clinging thorns and clawing nails
- Moisture-wicking properties pull perspiration away from skin – no sweat-then-shiver cycle
- Zips up to chin to contain body heat, opens wide to blow off steam
- Polygiene® antimicrobial finish fights odor for the life of the garment
- Built-in UPF 40 sunburn protection
- Generous zippered chest pocket plus 2 pencil slots hidden in the left sleeve
- Standard Fit