To make a tougher kind of base layer we had to charge in a different direction. The merino wool in Black Ram Base Layers is spun around a nylon core, making a stronger, more resilient yarn than pure wool on its own. All while retaining the softness, warmth and breathability you expect from quality wool base layers. Itch-free 83% merino/12% nylon fabric has 5% shape-retaining elastane knit in for a close-to-body fit. Naturally resists odor so you charge through the workday without working up a funk.
- Nylon-core 4.7-oz. merino wool yarns – a harder-wearing, harder-charging kind of base layer!
- Merino wool is lightweight and inherently breathable and temperature regulating
- 83% merino wool/12% nylon/5% spandex
- Flatlock seams lie smooth under layers
- 1-1/2" elastic waistband
- Naturally resists odor
- Next-to-Skin Base Layer Fit