Men's Alaskan Hardgear Boar's Nest Flannel Shirt
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Boar's Nest Flannel Shirt: Alaska's Highest-Performance Flannel
Alaska's frontier logging camps, a.k.a. boar's nests, had a reputation for attracting rough characters who never backed down from much of anything, be it a loudmouth lout or a tough day of work. Same goes for this shirt. 98% hollow-core polyester yarns make it lofty, soft, warm yet lightweight. 2% spandex offers easy-moving stretch, and Armpit Gussets free you to limb a lodgepole or put a full pull on a draw saw. Wicking finish helps manage sweat and dries fast if you're caught in a downpour. Glasses chamois wipes the wood chips off your safety glasses. Back locker loop. Tradesman Fit. Imported.
- Flannel's plush warmth plus flex freedom and fast-drying performance
- 98% heat-holding hollow core polyester yarns woven with 2% spandex for no-holds-barred stretch
- Quick-dry fabric finish lets you sweat without feeling soggy
- Armpit Gussets give you space to swing a pick or hustle up a lodgepole pine
- 2 man-sized chest pockets – one flapped, the other zippered
- Glasses chamois puts a polish on sunglasses or cellphone screen
- Back locker loop for hanging out in cabin or truck cab
- Relaxed Fit – same easy-moving Tradesman Fit you love – now with a new name.