One man’s frozen waste is another’s tundra waiting to be explored. But frostbite? That’s the same no matter who you are – so it’s best to come prepared. Keep biting cold at bay with a midlayer that punches above its weight in warmth. Boar’s Nest Fleece is made with hollow-core polyester yarns that trap insulating air inside each thread. It keeps you as warm as the common, bulky fleece vests but won’t weigh you down. Throw it on when a cold snap rolls into town and charge through the day in total comfort.
- Hollow-core yarns trap heat-holding air at the center for superior warmth without the weight
- Midweight 7.2-oz. 85% hollow-core polyester/15% polyester fabric
- Cinchable waist keeps cold drafts from blowing up your back
- Roomy kangaroo pockets warm frost-nipped fingers, one with internal cellphone pocket
- Brushed for softness with an anti-pill finish
- Standard Fit