Men's Alaskan Hardgear Breakup Merino Socks
If you think Alaskan winters are grueling, you've never lived through breakup season. It's the dreary, raw and seemingly endless thaw between winter and spring when rivers shed their ice cover and giant potholes threaten to swallow your pickup truck. Breakup is a big, slushy, muddy mess – and a darn good time to don warm socks like these. Merino wool makes Breakup Socks soft, warm and breathable, not to mention it naturally wicks moisture and fights funky foot odors. We've mixed this wonder fiber with exceptionally strong nylon for longer wear, and high-tech Nanoglide® nylon to prevent chafing and blisters. A fully cushioned terry footbed absorbs shock with every step. Ribbed leg and no-sag contoured top stop 'em from going into a slump. Maybe you can't escape the dank, shivery days of breakup, but your feet can – in the comfort of Breakup Merino Socks.
- Take cover from Alaska's fickle freeze/thaw cycles with breathable, wicking socks made with warm merino wool
- Naturally soft, insulating and odor resistant
- Memory knit construction lets the sock keep its shape – no sagging or bagging
- Contoured rib top and rib-knit leg for snug-yet-stretchy fit
- Fully cushioned footbed softens the impact of every step
- Seam-free toe won't ever bunch up
- Reinforced at wear points – no toes or heels popping through
- Crew height
- 53% merino wool/33% nylon/8% NanoGlide® nylon/4% polyester/2% spandex
- Made in USA. Some components are imported.