With as many microclimates as Alaska has, the weather report makes for a daily dose of good comedy. But blue, frostbitten fingers because of a sudden shift in the weather? No laughing matter. It’s why we put all our technical know-how into this 2-in-1 glove system. The water-resistant main glove has 2.4-oz. Primaloft Gold® insulation, offering exceptional warmth for the weight – more importantly, it doesn’t limit your hand dexterity. The rugged nylon shell is trimmed in water-resistant goat leather for a sure grip and long wear. When freezing rain starts pelting down or you’re navigating whiteout conditions, pull the trigger mitt shell over the glove. It’s 100% waterproof, seam-sealed and wind-resistant, with an adjustable wrist and gauntlet-length cuff to keep slush from slipping in. Grab this dependable system and when freak weather comes swinging your way, you’ll always have the last laugh.
- Technical 2-in-1 glove system adapts to dicey conditions and finger-threatening cold
- 2.4-oz. Primaloft Gold® in main gloves offers exceptional warmth while maintaining dexterity
- Nylon gloves are water-resistant, with water-resistant goatskin palms and trim for sure grip
- Adjustable hook-and-loop wrist closure plus Lycra® spandex gusset for easy on and off
- Nylon 3-layer construction in the trigger mitt shell makes it 100% waterproof, highly wind-resistant, plus it’s seam sealed
- Melco film palm on the trigger mitts for added durability and traction
- Glove clips keep it all together when not in use