Men's Alaskan Hardgear Coldfoot Union Suit
High-performance Warmth for When There's No Turning Back
For miners heading north in search of gold, Coldfoot Mining Camp was their first true test of resolve. Overwinter there, and there was no turning back until thaw. Most didn’t stay. But they didn’t have a base layer like this. Designed to warm and wick from neck to heel, in a 88% polyester/12% spandex jacquard fabric that fits close but never binds. Mesh panels at armpits and knees keep you from overheating. Sleeve thumb holes and stirrups for better layering. Armpit Gussets for greater range of motion. Polygiene® finish to fight stink. Plus a 2-way front zipper and quick-zip back panel – because freezing your rear off is a legit job hazard around Coldfoot.
- 8.2-oz. 88% polyester/12% spandex jacquard fabric wicks sweat, fights odor, moves with you
- Close-to-body fit for superior wicking
- Mesh in armpits and back of knees keep key areas from overheating
- Thumb holes plus stirrups stay put under layers
- 2-way zipper and back panel for faster pitstops