Convertible Neck Gaiter Puts a Lid on Frigid Temps
One minute the Alaskan weather is balmy and fair. The next, temperatures are plummeting and wind-driven sleet is stinging your cheeks like a swarm of hornets. That's when you'll be glad you've got the AKHG™ Convertible Neck Gaiter. With a yank of the built-in bungee, it transmutes from head-hugging beanie to a face-shielding gaiter that resists winter's worst. The lofty 84% polyester/16% spandex Polartec® stretch fleece traps heat next to skin and fends off wind, yet never feels soggy or scratchy like a standard scarf. It's also lightweight and quite thin – easy to carry in a tool box or stash in a jacket. We've even given it a curved bottom that tucks under the coat collar when worn as a gaiter and covers your ears when worn as a cap. Grab one and put a lid on Alaska's whiplash weather.
Not intended to be used as a medical-grade face mask or as a replacement for N95 respirators as effective measures to prevent disease, illness or the spread of viruses.
- Neck- and chin-warming gaiter converts to head-hugging beanie with a tug of a built-in bungee
- High-tech 84% polyester/16% spandex Polartec® fleece is super-stretchy and non-constricting
- Soft brushed fabric holds in heat, yet weighs next to nothing – won't chafe or collect moisture like a standard scarf or bandana
- Curved bottom tucks under coat collar when worn as a gaiter, covers your ears when worn as a cap
- Note: Not N95 respirator. Not for medical use.