Located 250 miles north of the Arctic Circle, Deadhorse isn’t a town for the faint of heart. Or for outerwear that’s quick to fail. The average low is in the negatives for half the year. The night lasts from November straight through to January. In unforgiving conditions like these, you need a jacket built for extremes – like this one. The cotton/nylon shell sheds water and shoulders aside abuse like a polar bear with a bad attitude. Bulk-free Primaloft® insulation traps serious heat in breath-sapping cold – even when wet. And while this jacket fends off the elements like armor, it also moves freely thanks to diamond Armpit Gussets, articulated elbows and innovative interior stretch mesh panels. Ten pockets let you load up on tools, spare gloves, snow goggles, cellphone and more. When you’re working in the dark of winter in Deadhorse, nothing less measures up.
- Brawny, abrasion-resisting 7.8-oz. 58% cotton/42% nylon shell with DWR treatment sheds freezing rain, sleet and snow
- Bulk-free 100-gram Primaloft® insulation in body and 80-gram insulation in sleeves for arctic-grade warming power even when wet
- Temp rated to keep you warm to 10°F when you’re working up a storm
- Body-mapped stretch zones for superior range of motion
- 10 work-focused pockets, including handwarmer side pockets lined with high-pile fleece, interior cellphone pocket with cord port and mesh pocket to warm gloves
- Drop tail, storm cuffs and cinchable waist keep foul weather out where it belongs
- Detachable Goggle Chamois to defog and shine glasses