Come spring, Alaskans brace themselves for the powerful warming winds known as Chinooks or “Snow Eaters.” A strong Chinook can gust up to 75 mph, raise air temperatures by up to 40 degrees in an hour and rip the cap off your head before you know what hit you. Which is why we’ve created the Alaskan Hardgear® FlexFit® Seamless Ball Cap. Instead of stitched seams, this cap’s panels are tape-bonded for better thermal regulation and smoother seamless fit. The super-flexible 92% polyester/8% spandex fabric hugs your head with no need for a strap in back. And a triple-layer sweatband fights stains, dries quick and keeps perspiration out of your eyes – even when you’re wearing the cap backward.
- Innovative bonded 6-panel construction for more head-hugging comfort no matter which way you wear it
- 92% polyester/8% spandex fabric stretches enough to comfortably hug your noggin – no back strap needed
- Triple-layer sweatband absorbs perspiration, dries quick, fights stains and cushions your head in cloud-like comfort
- Moisture-repellent finish shrugs off mist
- Embroidered with the Alaskan Hardgear kodiak paw