Whether you’re stalking moose in the Innoko wilderness or running a framing nailer in Fargo, losing a trigger finger to frostbite is not an option. This is your insurance policy. 100-gram Primaloft insulation and full waterproof breathable construction keep your hands warm and protected in the extremes. H-Dry® waterproof membrane is bonded to the outer fabric, meaning water has absolutely no way inside the glove. Long-wearing goatskin leather palm with built-in flex zone improves your grip while long gauntlets with elastic bungee lock seal out the arctic winter. Accept no substitutes, lose no digits.
- 100-gram Primaloft insulation is warm, light, keeps warming even when wet
- Durable 3.6-oz. polyester shell sheds water, takes tough use
- H-Dry® waterproof membrane is bonded directly to the outer shell – no place for water to hide
- Durable goatskin leather palm with built-in flex zone for gripping comfort
- Adjustable wrist for a snug fit
- Back-of-thumb nose wipe keeps your lip from icing up
- Gauntlet cuff with cord-lock bungee keeps the drifts out