Men's Alaskan Hardgear Kesugi Ridge Mesh Shoes
DULUTH DNA Details Reviews
Maximum Versatility For Running On The Job, Outrunning The Carnivores On The Trail.
When it’s a hike just to get to the jobsite, this is your footwear. The perfect hybrid of sure-footed support for traversing treacherous tundra and long distance durability thanks to a Vibram® outsole, tough suede upper and abrasion-blocking rubber toe and heel bumpers. SPIKE™ puncture plate helps stop sharp objects from landing you in the hospital. Cushioned collar and tongue plus ventilating mesh insets for comfort on high-mileage days. DriLex® lining to fight funky odors.
- Built for the wild trails and even wilder job sites of the Last Frontier
- Nylon mesh inserts in the rugged suede leather uppers pair breathability and durability
- Puncture-resistant plate in sole for underfoot protection
- Dri-Lex® lining transports moisture away from skin to keep feet drier all day
- Vibram® sole with aggressive lug pattern for sure grip on uncertain surfaces
- 3M™ reflective webbing helps keep you visible in low-light conditions