Men's Alaskan Hardgear Kesugi Ridge Shoes
When its an ATV ride and a hike just to get to the job site this is your work boot. The perfect hybrid of sure-footed support for traversing treacherous boulder-strewn tundra and work durability thanks a Vibram® outsole, tough, water-resistant cow suede upper and abrasion-blocking rubber toe and heel bumpers, these stompers also pack a SPIKE™ puncture plate to stop nails from landing you in the hospital. Cushioned collar and tongue for comfort on high-mileage days. DriLex® lining fights funky odors.
- Built for the wild trails and even wilder job sites of the Last Frontier
- Puncture-resistant plate in sole for underfoot protection
- Dri-Lex® lining transports moisture away from skin to keep feet drier all day
- Vibram® sole with aggressive lug pattern for sure grip on uncertain surfaces
- 3M™ reflective webbing helps keep you visible in low-light conditions
- Low boot height