Men's Alaskan Hardgear Polartec Hardface Fleece Vest
Glaciers and ravines are life-changing locales to explore, and also excellent spots to shred common fleece outerwear. When your day takes you well beyond comfortable surroundings, best to take a fleece built to weather rough treatment like this one. It’s made with Polartec Hardface tech, which increases the abrasion resistance while retaining all the warmth and breathability that Polartec Thermal Pro fleece is renowned for. The fabric is lightweight and breathable, with a hit of stretch so your fleece never holds you back. Better still, it’s made of 91% recycled polyester – something welcome to anyone with a love of the wild.
- Made for jobs and adventures that shred ordinary fleece, with abrasion-resistant Polartec® Hardface® technology
- Polartec® Thermal Pro® fleece offers warmth without the weight, dries fast and vents sweat
- 91% recycled polyester with 9% spandex for built-in flex
- Standup collar saves your neck from a cold snap
- Zip side side pockets keep gear from spilling out when you’re on the move, plus built-in smartphone pocket
- Cinchable bottom hem shuts out icy gusts