Commercial fishermen work the most hazardous job in the country, which means their gear has to perform admirably or stay on shore. That’s why Resurrection Bay Bibs aren’t just rugged and waterproof. They’re flexible in a way few other polyurethane bibs are, so fishermen can haul, set and pick with absolutely minimum restriction. The welded seams are reinforced to handle the constant pace of filling quotas. Plus they’re brushed on the inside for a hit of warmth in the face of icy ocean spray. Put a pair of these bibs to work for you and they’ll be up to the task, whether you’re manning the docks or a fishing seiner, or just trying to stay dry in monsoon conditions.
- 100% waterproof with welded seams to stay dry in swelling waves and slashing rain
- Rugged polyurethane shell with stretch built in – offers freedom of movement rare in fishing bibs
- Adjustable elastic straps with durable plastic buckles
- Brushed polyester interior holds more warmth, still sheds grime
- Crouch Gusset® for restriction-free lunging and crouching
- Adjustable leg opening gives a better fit over boots
- 3 pockets total – two hand pockets, one chest pocket