Commercial fishermen work the most hazardous job in the country, which means their gear has to perform admirably or stay on shore. That’s why the Resurrection Bay Jacket isn’t just rugged and waterproof. It’s flexible in a way few other polyurethane rain jackets are, so fishermen can haul, set and pick with absolutely minimum restriction. The welded seams are reinforced to handle the constant pace of filling quotas. Plus it’s brushed on the inside for a hit of warmth in the face of icy ocean spray. Put this jacket to work for you and it’ll be up to the task, whether you’re manning the docks or a fishing seiner, or just trying to stay dry in monsoon conditions.
- 100% waterproof with welded seams to stay dry in swelling waves and slashing rain
- Rugged polyurethane shell with stretch built in – offers freedom of movement rare in PU fishing gear
- Waterproof zippers and side-pocket storm flaps keep everything watertight
- Brushed polyester interior holds more warmth, still sheds grime
- Adjustable 3-piece hood with bill to keep rain out of your eyes
- Cinchable hem and neoprene sleeves keep water from seeping in
- Armpit Gussets for more room to reach