On the Alaskan oil fields, rookies begin their careers as roustabouts who wrestle oil well heads, maintain cantankerous pumps, build roads and do anything else that needs doing – no matter how demanding or dirty. Roustabout Cargo Shorts are every bit as resilient and versatile, thanks to 25% Cordura® nylon blended into the 73% cotton canvas fabric for superior abrasion resistance. 2% spandex adds easy-moving flex and a water-repellent finish sheds what the day or job throws at you. 9 pockets include zippered cargo pockets with a cellphone pocket hidden inside, and utility clip reinforcement at right pocket. Reinforced knees and wider, sturdier belt loops. Comfortable elasticized waist with Alaskan Hardgear® logo built into interior back waistband.
- Built for the roughest tasks Alaska can throw at you
- 25% Cordura nylon blended into the 73% cotton canvas fabric for superior abrasion resistance
- 2% spandex flexes with you when you're on the move
- 9 useful pockets, including zippered cargo pockets with hidden cellphone pocket
- Wider belt loops plus elasticized waist keep you from sagging in the middle of the workday
- 11” inseam